Anna University as announced its result for UG students who are pursing their above 3rd semester last week. Since from then there is no notification from the official webpage of Anna university, that is annauniv.edu. Students who are in 1st semester of UG and PG are now looking for 1st semester result. Please read out the complete article to know more on when the exact date of result would be.
Anna University 1st Semester UG/PG ME Result 2014:
Please follow the link given to get your results right from this page. Here we have complete details on Anna University ME results for 1st semester students all around Tamilnadu affiliated to anna University Chennai.
- Anna University ME exams were happened around the date 2nd January 2014
- Exams were finally over on 8th Jan 2014 for some students and 9th and 10th January 2014.
- As per the statement of unofficial source, the evaluation of papers were started on February 2nd Feb 2014
- So, since the paper evaluation has not yet started, the exams are to be announced on any time
- As per same statement, the results will be announced on 25th or 26th of Feb 2014
- For those who are looking for results can get the result
Change in Revaluation Procedure:
- First it was like we have to pay Rs.400 per paper reevaluation
- But now after rectification and modification in pattern, one should get the xerox copy of paper by paying Rs.300 and
- After going through the paper and with the recommendation of any lecturer , one can apply for revaluation by paying again with Rs.400
- So for any information on this change, please visit the official website annauniv.edu
- We do not accept any responsibility over any changes in the above mentioned statement since the whole information were obtained from unofficial source.